Tri-Luma® Cream is the only FDA-approved melasma treatment with 3 active ingredients, uniquely combined and more effective than treatments containing only two of the ingredients.
Tri-Luma® Cream is a unique triple-combination topical therapy for the short-term (8-week ) treatment of the dark spots associated with moderate-to-severe facial melasma.
- Fluocinolone acetonide 0.01% is a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation.
- Hydroquinone 4% is a depigmenting agent that interrupts the formation and synthesis of melanin to help lighten the skin.
- Tretinoin 0.05% works by increasing the skin cell turnover rate, which helps exfoliate the skin.
Tri-Luma® Cream should always be used in conjunction with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing. Tri-Luma® Cream may improve the appearance of melasma but is not a cure.
Fades and diminishes hyperpigmentation (brown spots). Must be applied onto skin 1x daily AT NIGHT ONLY. Do not apply to skin in the morning. Use 4-7x per week. To see improvment, requires daily usage and patience. Contains POTENT SKIN BLEACHING and cellure turn-over properties.
- Fades dark spots and Melsama
- Balances skin tone
- Smoothes texture
- Brightens skin and creates radiance
Caution: Do not use this product if you are Pregnant or Breastfeeding, nor on open wounds.
How to Use:
- Apply to Melasma area(s)
- Gently rub into skin
- Apply Night Creme
- Apply an extra coat onto dark spots
When to Use: Apply only at Night (PM)
Size: 15 grams