You must be at least 18 years old to purchase products from www.getHOLLYWOODPEEL.com and/or www.HOLLYWOODPEEL.us.
2. Medical Advice Disclaimer
The Site and the services, information, content and/or data (collectively, “Information”) contained therein for informational purposes only. Hollywood Peel LLC does not provide any medical advice on the Site, and the Information should not be so construed or used. Using, accessing and/or browsing the Site and/or providing personal or medical information to Hollywood Peel LLC does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Hollywood Peel LLC. Nothing contained in the Site is intended to create a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a physician or trained health professional licensed in your state. You should not rely on anything contained in the Site, and you should consult a physician licensed in your state in all matters relating to your health. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site.
3. Intellectual Property
All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Hollywood Peel LLC, our affiliates, partners or licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and/or unregistered marks of Hollywood Peel LLC, our affiliates, partners or licensors, in the United States and other countries and are protected by United States and international trademark laws.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 3 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content or Trademarks nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Limited Licenses and Use of the Site
We grant you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to and you are not permitted to: (i) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the Site or Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (iii) make any use of the Site or Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or the Trademarks or to otherwise use the Trademarks; or (vi) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
We also grant you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
You further agree not to or permit any other person to:
- (a) transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, including, but not limited to viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses, Easter eggs, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other materials or information;
- (b) send or enable the transmission of junk email, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" or "phishing";
- (c) disrupt, impair, alter or otherwise interfere with the functions, features, Content or use of the Site;
- (d) violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other firths of ours or of any third party;
- (e) gain unauthorized access to the Site; or
- (f) improperly display any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or other postings.
- Any unauthorized use by you of the Site terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 3 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
5. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
6. Your Account
You must register at our Site before placing an order for any of our products. When registering, you must give an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password.
7. Purchase of Products
YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE ORDERING ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SITE AND WITH ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE. THE PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE, NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED AS, A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT IN ANY WAY. MAKE SURE BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL CAREFULLY READS THE INSTRUCTIONS AND EXPIRATION DATE FOR THE PRODUCT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHOM THE PRODUCTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR USE.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
THE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
Our sole liability and your exclusive remedy concerning purchase of products through the Site is for us to [replace manufactured damaged goods] , otherwise, all sales are final per our Return Policy. The purchase of any products on the Site are also subject to any other provisions stated in this Site or as indicated during the ordering process.
8. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission is not in breach any of these Terms and Conditions, nor does the Submission violate any law or judicial or governmental order. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising from or in connection with breach of your representations and warranties in this section 8.
9. Copyright Infringement Notification and Procedure
- 9.1 If you believe that this Site contains text, images, or other elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow these procedures.
- 9.2 All notifications of claimed copyright infringement related to this Site should be sent only to our Designated Agent identified below. Note that the Designated Agent may change from time to time, so you should check these Terms and Conditions before sending any notification to us.
- (a) Written notification must be submitted by email mail to the following Designated Agent: [email protected]
- 9.3 In order to comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- (a) An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the copyrighted work(s);
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you or the copyright owner claim has been infringed;
- (c) A description of the material that you or the copyright owner claim is infringing and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page as to this Website where it is lawfully posted;
- (d) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- (e) Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- (f) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (g) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
10. Disclaimers; Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT A HEALTH OR OTHER PROBLEM OR DISEASE. NEITHER THE CONTENT NOR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE INTENDED TO BE, NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED AS, A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT IN ANY WAY.
DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION AND TREATMENT. ANY INFORMATION YOU FIND HERE, ON WEBSITES WHICH WE LINK TO OR OBTAIN THROUGH CONTACTS YOU MAY MAKE THROUGH THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. CONSULT YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR ANY CONDITION REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. BEAUTIFUL FACES COSMETICS DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED ON OR PURSUANT TO THE SITE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY BEAUTIFUL FACES COSMETICS, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OTHERS APPEARING ON THIS SITE AT THE INVITATION OF BEAUTIFUL FACES COSMETICS, OR OTHER VISITORS TO THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BEAUTIFUL FACES COSMETICS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANYONE'S USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO OTHER USERS OR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS OF THE SITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
THE SITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (F) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IN NO EVENT SHALL EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR AN AFFECTED PRODUCT OR FORTY DOLLARS ($40.00). FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of California, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within California. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration before a single neutral arbitrator in Los Angeles County, California, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any such court. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of JAMS. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.